Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Evidence we are still alive...

...Barely. I know what you are all thinking...Here they go, starting a blog, and then never actually blogging, bastards. Many times I have stalked blogs that are infrequently updated, and cursed at the bloggers, because, How could they? I know, we have turned into those people I despise. I'm so sorry. Don't hate us. Please still buy us wedding presents and send christmas cards. We like money and make up. Oh, and video games.





So, to provide some evidence of our existance, here is a little laundry list of occurances between now and then:





-One moderately successful trip to SLC to arrange fancy wedding plans. If nothing else, we will have flowers and cake (I may however be wearing PJ's and not a dress).


-One moderately successful yard sale at Sissy's house complete with Coffee Cake, broken camping chairs, and a duck that hops.


-One very broken water faucet behind my washing machine that has resulted in many hours of late night soldering lessons and a 5 foot hole in the wall. I have lost count as to how many times I have said, or heard some one in my house say "oh, We Got Water". Because how many water leaks can one small house get in four years??


-Four outdoor type festivals attended. Observed chalk artists, toddlers destroying property, native american dancing, pottery demonstrations, dogs in obstacle courses and the like.


-Participated in one hysterically motifying burst of song while dropping off my brothers off at a birthday party. I have never seen either of them run so fast as when Scuba and I were singing White Christmas at the top of our lungs with every window down in the car. Their friends actually pointed as they got out of the car.


-Attended a moderate amount of birthday parties, dinners, etc resulting in too much drama and not enough pie.


-Scuba's garden died. Well most of it. It has been a daily grieving process to get over it. The death of corn and cucumber is profound.





I intended to take photos of all our adventures, however, I did not. So this is all the documentation I have that we are alive:





Scuba at the yard sale wearing some absurb goggles. We later sold them to a man for a whopping 50 Cents. We're in the money now.


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Um, when are you getting married HELLO?!

Unknown said...

YEAH! Same question as Shelly! and...HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?