Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome!

WE, well I, decided to finally jump on the band wagon and create a blog. Like SUE, http://www.borrowedlight.blogspot.com, who I blog stalk daily, I am sure no one will want to read our blog, but here it is none the less. Please be patient with me, as I am not computer savvy at all, and can hardly type email and word processing documents for work.

We hope this will be a way to keep connected with friends and family who are far from us...send comments...make my day and stroke my ego, please.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I will be the first to comment and say Yay--I'm excited you have a blog! It's a good way to keep in touch so I'll be checking back. Good luck with your garden...all the plants in ours grew pretty well, but produced no vegetables. Go figure.

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

That corn is so cute : ) as for that home made composter...All I can say is welcome to the family (It reminds me of somthing Eric would do) BTW... I Love the name of your blog

simplybitten said...

YAY, it will be so nice to be able to hear from you... since we both are SO great at keeping in touch!!

thanks for sending me the link!!